Contact the Transfer Success Center
|Address:||8045 E. Chapman Ave, D-104, Orange, CA 92869|
(*Please leave a voicemail or contact us using a method below)
|A Message from the Santiago Canyon College Transfer Success Center regarding available online services and resources:|
Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Transfer Success Center’s top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our students and staff. We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs. Here are a few ways we are here to serve you during this time:
- Live-Chat: We will be available to assist you via our online Live-Chat. You can login to the chat using your Canvas credentials. Virtual support and appointments will also be available through Cranium Cafe.
- Email Updates: We will be sending out regular updates via email with transfer topics, workshop invites, rep appointments, and other important transfer information. You can subscribe to those emails using this MailChimp link.
- Texting Updates: We will be sending out text messages regularly. You can register texting @SCCTSC3 to the number 81010.
- Email Us Directly: You can ask us transfer questions by sending an email to either email@example.com or one of our transfer staff members. Find staff emails on our Transfer Success Center "Contact Us" page.
- Social Media: Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to see regular updates.
- Transfer Workshops: We are planning our future transfer workshops virtually using Zoom. Please contact us for more information regarding future workshops.
- University Representative Appointments: Representatives from local 4-year universities are planning to hold virtual appointments for SCC students. Please contact us for more information regarding these appointments.
SCC Student Online Resources
Please visit the SCC Student Online Resources Page for tools, resources, services, and answers to any questions that you have about virtual and distance learning.
Welcome to Santiago Canyon College's Transfer Success Center
|The SCC Transfer Success Center supports and guides students through the four-year university transfer process. We aim to empower all students, especially those underrepresented and disadvantaged, in achieving their transfer goals. Programs, services, and resources are provided to give comprehensive transfer information which will help students prepare for successful admission and transition to four-year institutions.|
We offer a wide variety of services, all aiming at helping students navigate the transfer process. These services include:
- Application Assistance
- Transfer Workshops
- University and Major Research
- University Representative Appointments
- University Campus Tours
- Bi-Annual Transfer Fairs
In addition to our services listed above, we provide important resources and links for students who have specific transfer-related questions, comments, or concerns. On our Resources and Downloads page, students will find information on the following:
- UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG Program)
- Associate Degrees for Transfer
- Articulation Agreements
- CSU Campuses
- UC Campuses
- University Transfer Agreements
- The CSU Application
- The UC Application
- The Common Application
All campus tours have been CANCELED by universities
We are planning to conduct all of our remaining Spring 2020 transfer workshops in a virtual format using Zoom. Contact us for more information.
- Transfer 101: Thursday, March 19 (2:30-3:30 PM)
- Admitted... Now What?!: Wednesday, April 1 (2-3 PM)
- Cal Poly Pomona Next Steps: Thursday, April 16 (1-2 PM)
- Admitted... Now What?!: April 21 (2:30-3:30 PM)
- Admitted... Now What?!: Wednesday, May 6 (2-3 PM)
Office Closures (Spring 2020)
- Monday, January 20: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Friday, February 14: Lincoln's Birthday
- Monday, February 17: Presidents' Day
- Tuesday, March 31: Cesar Chavez Day
- April 9-10: Spring Break
- Monday, May 25: Memorial Day
(*Please leave a voicemail)
Monday-Thursday: 8 AM to 6 PM
Friday: 9 AM to 5 PM
Contact a Member of Our Team
Chat With Us
Ask us your transfer questions!
Use your Canvas credentials to
login to the chat.