Home | Transfer Success Center
|Welcome to Santiago Canyon College's Transfer Success Center|
|The SCC Transfer Success Center supports and guides students through the four-year university transfer process. We aim to empower all students, especially those underrepresented and disadvantaged, in achieving their transfer goals. Programs, services, and resources are provided to give comprehensive transfer information which will help students prepare for successful admission and transition to four-year institutions.|
Contact the Transfer Success Center
|Address:||8045 E. Chapman Ave, D-104, Orange, CA 92869|
|Email (Preferred):||email@example.com |
(*Please leave a voicemail or contact us using a method below)
Live-Chat Hours (Fall 2020)
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8 AM to 12 PM
We are offering appointments online through Cranium Cafe during the Fall 2020 semester. Please click the link below to see which spots are available! If you need an appointment with a Counselor, please visit the SCC Counseling Department page.
If you are having trouble booking appointments through our online scheduler, they may be all taken for the upcoming week. Please check back soon if there aren't any current appointments available. We thank you in advance for your patience with this process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Upcoming Events Workshops, and Labs
Fall 2021 UC TAG Application Reviews
Interested in having your TAG application reviewed before submitting? Fill out this form and we can go over your application. Please complete all sections of the TAG Application before submitting this request.
September 2020 Transfer Workshops
How do I register for workshops? Register using this Transfer Workshops link.
- Thursday, October 1: Fall 2020 Virtual College Fair
Application Filing Periods: UC, CSU, UC TAG
- September 1-30, 2020: UC TAG Application - Fall 2021
- October 1 - November 30, 2020: Fall 2021 CSU Application
- November 1-30, 2020: Fall 2021 UC Application
- May 1-31, 2021: Winter and Spring 2022 UC TAG
- July 1-31, 2021: Winter 2022 and Spring 2022 UC Application
- August 1-31, 2021: Spring 2022 CSU Application
|Current Virtual Transfer Services|
A Message from the Santiago Canyon College Transfer Success Center regarding available online services and resources: Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Transfer Success Center’s top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our students and staff. We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs.
- Live-Chat: We will be available to assist you via our online Live-Chat. You can login to the chat using your Canvas credentials. Virtual support and appointments will also be available through Cranium Cafe.
- Appointments: You can meet with a member of the transfer team virtually to ask your transfer questions or to get help with a specific transfer topic. Visit our Live-Chat page and click "Schedule Appointment" in order to secure your time slot.
- Email Updates: We will be sending out regular updates via email with transfer topics, workshop invites, rep appointments, and other important transfer information. You can subscribe to those emails using this MailChimp link.
- Texting Updates: We will be sending out text messages regularly. You can register texting @SCCTSC3 to the number 81010.
- Email Us Directly: You can ask us transfer questions by sending an email to either email@example.com or one of our transfer staff members. Find staff emails on our Transfer Success Center "Contact Us" page.
- Social Media: Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to see regular updates.
- Transfer Workshops: We are planning our future transfer workshops virtually using Zoom. Please contact us for more information regarding future workshops.
- University Representative Appointments: Representatives from local 4-year universities are planning to hold virtual appointments for SCC students. Please contact us for more information regarding these appointments.
In addition to our services listed above, we provide important resources and links for students who have specific transfer-related questions, comments, or concerns. On our Resources and Downloads page, students will find information on the following:
- UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG Program)
- Associate Degrees for Transfer
- Articulation Agreements
- CSU Campuses
- UC Campuses
- University Transfer Agreements
- The CSU Application
- The UC Application
- The Common Application