Home | Transfer Success Center
|Welcome to Santiago Canyon College's Transfer Success Center|
|The SCC Transfer Success Center supports and guides students through the four-year university transfer process. We aim to empower all students, especially those underrepresented and disadvantaged, in achieving their transfer goals. Programs, services, and resources are provided to give comprehensive transfer information which will help students prepare for successful admission and transition to four-year institutions.|
The Transfer Success Center will be closed Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th as the campus is closed for Thanksgiving Break. We will not be available to answer any transfer questions until we return to the office on Monday, November 30th. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Fall 2021 UC and CSU Application Videos
The California State University and the University of California has created helpful videos for students applying for Fall 2021 transfer. These videos walk students through each section of the application. You can start from the beginning and get each section explained for you, or you can watch a select video or two for any sections that you are having trouble with!
Week of November 30th Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 AM to 6 PM
- Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
|Connect With The Transfer Success Center|
Please note, due to the upcoming deadlines and extremley busy schedule we many not have the ability to read and review all four of the UC Personal Insight questions, especially during live chat. Any PIQ's submitted after 6:00 PM on Wednesday, November 25th will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis by available staff when we return to the office on Monday, November 30th. There is no guarantee all submissions falling into this time frame will be reviewed due to the Transfer Success Center being closed for the Thanskgiving Holiday November 26-27.
Chat with a member of the Transfer team instantly
Schedule an appointment with a member of the Transfer team
Sign up for an upcoming transfer workshops (Note: all application workshops have passed)
Send us an email: Transfer_Center@sccollege.edu
Call the Transfer Success Center: (714) 628-4865*
*Please leave a voicemail if we are unavailable
|Our Address: 8045 E. Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869 (Room D-104)|
Fall 2021 Applications Fee Waiver
Are you applying for Fall 2021?
The Transfer Success Center and Helpful Hawks have teamed up to offer Fall 2021 applicants the chance to have a single transfer application fee reimbursed! If you are interested in how to apply for the waiver, visit our page with more information: TSC/Helpful Hawks Application Fee Reimbursement
Upcoming Events Workshops, and Labs
November 2020 Transfer Workshops and Events*
*How do I register for workshops? Register using this Transfer Workshops link.
- Monday, November 30**: CSU/UC Application Drop-In Q&A, 3-6pm
- Tuesday, December 1**: CSU/UC Application Drop-In Q&A, 3-6pm
- Wednesday, December 2**: CSU/UC Application Drop-In Q&A, 3-6pm
- Thursday, December 3**: CSU/UC Application Drop-In Q&A, 3-6pm
**No registration required for drop-in Q&A
Application Filing Periods: UC, CSU, UC TAG
- October 1 - December 4, 2020: Fall 2021 CSU Application
- November 1-30, 2020: Fall 2021 UC Application
- May 1-31, 2021: Winter and Spring 2022 UC TAG
- July 1-31, 2021: Winter 2022 and Spring 2022 UC Application
- August 1-31, 2021: Spring 2022 CSU Application
- September 1-31, 2021: Fall 2022 UC TAG Application
|Stay In the Loop With Transfer|
- Email Updates: We will be sending out regular updates via email with transfer topics, workshop invites, rep appointments, and other important transfer information. You can subscribe to those emails using this MailChimp link.
- Texting Updates: We will be sending out text messages regularly. You can register texting @SCCTSC3 to the number 81010.
- Social Media: Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to see regular updates.