Sign In

Financial Aid Office

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​For the well-being of our students and staff we are practicing social distance and mask protocols due to the COVID-19 virus. Masks are required for all visitors to the campus, regardless of vaccination status. 

We strongly encourage you to access your financial aid information through the SCC Self-Service Portal​. Login with your WebAdvisor ID and password.​

​​H​ow to ​​Reach Us​


M-Th:   8:00am - 5:30pm
F: 8:00am - 12:00pm


M-Th:   8:00am - 5:30pm
F: 8:00am - 12:00pm

In Person

​Visit our office in E-104. 
​M-Th:   8:00am - 5:30pm
F: 8:00am - 12:00pm

The campus will be closed on January​ 17th in observation of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. 

​​​ You may be eligible for FREE classes and FREE money from the State of California 

​​and/or the Federal government. You have to apply to find out!
First Things First: Fill Out the Right Application​

Need help?

Cash 4 College Workshops & SCC Financial Aid Office Workshops Available!

The California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) hosts Cash 4 College workshops and webinars to help students with the FAFSA and the Dream Act Application.

The SCC Financial Aid Office provides workshops for current and prospective SCC students.

Click the links below to see workshop dates and RSVP.

CSAC Cash 4 College In-Person Workshops

​CSAC partners with local organizations and schools to provide in-person workshops in the community.

CSAC Cash 4 College Online Webinars

​CSAC hosts online webinars to answer questions about the application process.

SCC Financial Aid Office Workshops

​The SCC Financial Aid Office hosts workshops on a regular basis to help students with the FAFSA and the Dream Act Applications.



SCC students who meet eligibility criteria can apply for emergency aid​

More information available here: HEERF Emergency Funds​​

COVID-19 Financial Aid FAQ's  - Click this link to see answers to the most frequently asked questions from our students


​​Santiago Canyon College and the Financial Aid Office provide this information for students, prospective students, and parents to help them make informed choices about their financial aid options. The information on this web site is compiled from a variety of state, federal, and college sources. This information is subject to change due to changes in federal or state regulations, college policy, financial aid procedures, or budgeting by any agency supplying financial aid funding. If you discover discrepancies with regard to other sources of information (federal publications, college publications, etc.), please notify us at the email address above. The information on this web page is superseded by any federal, state, or c​ollege publications.​​