Welcome to the Disabled Students Programs and Services Office!
For the week of November 23-27, the office will only be open Monday through Wednesday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Monday 11/23||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday 11/24||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday 11/25||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
In light of COVID-19 response measures, the DSPS team continues to serve students remotely.
Here are the ways to reach us! We are ready to assist you!
- Call us at 714-628-4860
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the DSPS live audio and/or video chat!
Just CLICK HERE.
We are available to support you remotely:
Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fridays 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The DSPS team is committed to maintaining our service to students during this unforeseeable and uncertain situation surrounding COVID-19. Below we have outlined our alternative delivery model to continue our support for students.
If you have:
- An appointment with a DSPS professional, your appointment will be conducted remotely using Zoom Conferencing. Please make sure you check your email the day of your scheduled appointment for an invitation to the meeting.
If you have:
- Academic coaching, homework support, or math tutoring sessions, these services continue to be conducted through Zoom Conferencing.
- For academic coaching sessions, your academic coach will send you an invitation prior to your scheduled session.
- For homework support or math tutoring support please call DSPS 714-628-4860 to schedule a Zoom Conference. We will follow up with an email invitation confirming your appointment time.
For instructions on how to use Zoom Conferencing, Click Here.
Additionally, click here for updated information on other Student Support Services.
Thank you, and again, we are here to support you. If you have any questions, please contact the DSPS office at 714-628-4860. We will keep you updated as we receive more information.