Santiago Canyon College
8045 East Chapman Avenue, E-101
Orange, CA 92869
Message from Admissions and Records
Admissions & Records Online Resources
Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19), Admissions and Records’
top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our students and
staff. We are committed to being
responsive and flexible to your needs.
Here are a few ways we are here to serve you during this time.
- WebAdvisor: We strongly encourage you to access your WebAdvisor account through sccollege.edu/webadvisor to make changes to your class schedule, order transcripts, and pay for classes. It is typically easier and faster to manage your student account online.
- Phone: We are only available via chat and email until further notice.
- In-Person: Our office is closed until further notice. We are available via chat and email from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Online Chat: We are available to assist you via chat at sccollege.edu/archat
- Email: We can answer your questions and accept petitions or forms via email at email@example.com. Please make sure your email includes a brief explanation of what you need as well as your name and student ID number. Petitions and forms must be filled out completely and signed before we are able to accept and process. Petitions and forms can be found at sccollege.edu/admissions
If you need to scan a document, download the free mobile app CamScanner at camscanner.com This powerful app can convert and auto-adjust any picture that you take from your phone into a PDF file.
- Phone: If you plan on contacting Admissions and Records over the phone, please call us directly at 714.628.4901. You may experience longer wait/hold times because of the high volume of calls.
- In-Person: We will be observing social distancing protocols in accordance with guidance issued by the CDC. To support public health and for your safety as well as ours, we ask that students stand and wait 6 feet away from the counter in marked spots. Please look for signage when you arrive to the office.
Please accept our thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding as we all work together during this time.
Admissions and Records Office - Closed Until Further Notice
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:30PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:30PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:30PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 4:30PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 4:30PM|
stop by with any questions regarding your school records, admissions, and registration. We're here to help you. Our Admissions and Records team is united in supporting students to achieve their goals.
MISSION is to educate students regarding college policies, procedures,
services, and online records by providing clear and concise information.
Since Admissions and Records staff members believe that service to
students is our top priority, it is our goal to provide information
within a supportive and positive atmosphere.