Our programs support students in reaching their academic, professional and personal goals. We offer individual courses and certificate options. All classes are 100% tuition-free to adults living in California.
- Get workforce training needed for employment
- Learn communication and technology skills
- Develop academic skills to prepare for college
Search our current course offerings now.
|Employment Readiness Certificate
- WKPR-003 Getting Around Town
- WKPR-004 Choosing the Right Employment Path
- WKPR-005 Safety on the Job
|Basic Employment Skills Certificate
- WKPR-011Introduction to Handling Money
- WKPR-013 Applying Writing Skills on the Job
|Effective Communication Skills Certificate
- WKPR-007 Social Skills and Necessary Etiquette
- WKPR-006 Communication Skills for Successful Employment
|Transition to Higher Learning Certificate
- WKPR-001 Transition to Higher Learning
- WKPR-002 Self-Advocacy
|Leadership Skills Certificate
- WKPR-014 Basic Finances in the Workplace
- WKPR-015 Public Communication
|Technical Skills for Higher Learning
- WKPR-009 Beginning Computers
- WKPR-008 Building Critical Thinking Skills
Want to learn more about this program?
or contact Angela Guevara at:
Suggested criteria students should be able to demonstrate to participate in the above courses:
- Likely to benefit from group instruction.
- Ability to independently perform schoolwork with minimal assistance.
- Ability to follow directions and learn tasks.
- Attention span to participate in hour-long classes in a setting with distractions.
- Language comprehension skills to participate in the educational program.
- Receptive and expressive language skills.
- Behavioral and emotional responses in compliance with the SCC Student Code of Conduct.
- Independence with personal care and self-direction
Watch the video below to see a class in action!