The Pathways to Teaching Program (PTTP) at Santiago Canyon College is designed to promote education to high school and community college students interested in teaching. The program is dedicated to motivating SCC students to successfully transfer to a university in preparation of obtaining a teaching credential.
Below are a few ways we are availabe to serve you.
- Phone: Please call (714) 628-4800 to make a Counselor appointment. Contact us by phone at (714) 628-4928 for questions about the program.
- Email: Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat: We are available via Live-Chat. Click on the red "Live-Chat" button below to talk with a PTTP support staff.
Monday - Friday
Support Services Offered
- Counseling Services for Future Teachers
- University Representative Appointments
- University Teacher Preparation Workshops
- Specialized Events
- Volunteer and Fieldwork Experience
- Employment Development
- Book Loan Program
- Future Teacher of Excellence Certificate
- President's Volunteer Service Award (PVSA)
- Male Future Teacher Network (MFTN)
- SCTA Teach Club
- Pathways to Teaching Newsletter
- Regular email updates on program activities/events
Follow us on Instagram at Pathways to Teaching