COVID-19: A Message from Pathways to Teaching
Pathways to Teaching Online Resources
Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19), Pathways to Teaching Programs' top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our students and staff. We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs. While the college itself remains open, PTTP in-person services and the use of the Student Study Center have been suspended until further notice.
Below are a few ways we are available to serve you during this time.
- Online Counseling Appointments: PTTP Counselor will be available for full length counseling
appointments. Click on the red "Schedule Appointment" button below to schedule your appointment.
- Online Chat: We are available via Live-Chat. Click on the red "Live-Chat" button below to talk with a PTTP counselor or staff.
- Technology Needs: For access to computers, internet, and other resources, the SCC Library will be avaialbe for use in person. The Library hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30-8:00 & Friday 7:30-1:30.
- Email: Contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Phone: Contact us by phone at 714.628.4928.
Full Length Online
Monday, 9:00-6:00 pm
Wednesday, 9:00-6:00 pm
Thursday, 9:00-4:00 pm
The Pathways to Teaching Program (PTTP) at Santiago Canyon College is designed to promote education to high school and community college students interested in teaching. The program is dedicated to motivating SCC students to successfully transfer to a university in preparation of obtaining a teaching credential.
Support Services Offered
- Counseling Services for Future Teachers
- University Representative Appointments
- University Teacher Preparation Workshops
- Specialized Events
- Volunteer and Fieldwork Experience
- Employment Development
- Book Loan Program
- Future Teacher of Excellence Certificate
- President's Volunteer Service Award (PVSA)
- Male Future Teacher Network (MFTN)
- SCTA Teach Club
- Pathways to Teaching Newsletter
- Regular email updates on program activities/events
If you are a current SCC student, and are interested in joining the Pathways to Teaching Program, please CLICK HERE to submit an interest form.
Like Pathways to Teaching on Facebook Follow us on Instagram at Pathways to Teaching
Monday & Wednesday 8:00-6:00
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00-5:30
Friday 8:30-5:00 (closed on Fri. from 12:30-1:00)
Located in E-313 or E-314 (3rd floor of the E-building)