Increase your business with YouTube, the online video site and now the second largest search engine. Discover the power of video for your organization, and how to use video as a marketing tool to reach and serve more people. Find out what types of video work best on YouTube, how other business organizations are using YouTube, how to create your own YouTube channel, and the techniques of adding captions, annotations and other extra features. YouTube can enhance your current marketing and communication strategy. After attending this course you will take back proven strategies and techniques for making YouTube work successfully for your organization. YouTube, as the second-largest search engine can no longer be ignored by businesses and organizations. YouTube reaches a broad age and gender demographic and is the largest video search/discovery destination with over 35 hours of video being uploaded every minute. YouTube is now accessible from nearly every top mobile device as well as from your TV. How can your videos rise above the music mashups and cat antics? Learn how to get your YouTube video on the first page of Google Search. Just like Facebook, YouTube is a social network that needs to be set-up, optimized, and used regularly to be effective. Your patters of behavior on YouTube may be working against you. Learn how YouTube can compliment your current marketing and social media strategy and how to maximize your YouTube Channel to get the greatest return.
1. To provide information on how business organizations can use YouTube to enhance their marketing, communication and services
2. To relay case studies and examples of how other business organizations are using YouTube to communicate visually
3. To deliver logistical information on the fundamentals of uploading videos to YouTube, and more advanced features such as editing, private sharing, captions, annotating and audio swap
4. To address the issue of how business organizations can incorporate a YouTube strategy into their strategic marketing and business plans.
1. Be able to create a content plan for videos using the YouTube site
2. Know how to read YouTube Insight and analyze YouTube data, including ratings and favorites
3. Understand how to incorporate a YouTube video campaign into a business marketing plan
4. Be able to build and optimize a YouTube channel for their own business organization