YOUR WORKPLACE YOUR EMPLOYEES & THE LAW
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Monday, July 6, 2020 - Friday, July 31, 2020
Designed for non-lawyers, this course will provide business owners, managers, supervisors, and HR professionals with a roadmap for effectively handling complicated employee-related issues that affect today’s legal-prone work environment. Each class contains guidelines, step-by-step compliance instructions, and practical leadership skills, methods, and techniques proven strategies for successfully managing employees and for complying with state and federal workplace laws.
What to Expect:
For each Unit:
- Readings are assigned for each day from the textbooks provided at registration.
- Have the option of accessing the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self-quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Participants are recommended to log into the course 2-3 days per week.
100 of 100