The CAMP office is open! Please visit, call, or email us for any questions or support you may need.
CAMP Online Resources
Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19), the CAMP Office's top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our students and staff. We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs. Here are a few ways we are here to serve you during this time.
- WebAdvisor: We strongly encourage you to access your WebAdvisor account through sccollege.edu/webadvisor to make changes to your class schedule, order transcripts, and pay for classes. It is typically easier and faster to manage your student account online. Should you need assistance please contact the CAMP office.
- Email: We can answer your questions via email, please email any staff member and your question will be answered: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: If you plan on contacting CAMP over the phone, please call us directly at 714-628-5034.
- Counseling Appointments: Virtual Counseling appointments are available. Please contact 714-628-5034 or email our counselor email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Zoom Video Conference: The option to video conference with a staff member is available. Please email a staff member or contact the office to create an appointment.
- In-Person: We will be observing social distancing protocols in accordance with guidance issued by the CDC and masks are required indoors for students, visitors, and staff.
Please accept our thanks in advanced for your cooperation and understanding.
College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP)
CAMP is the College Assistance Migrant program offered at Santiago Canyon College (SCC) for freshmen students from migrant and seasonal farm working backgrounds. CAMP is a federally funded program designed to increase the number of migrant students at SCC and assist them in their first year of college.
CAMP was created to support students in making the best of their academic career and educational goals. Eligible students receive a variety of services, which include academic assistance, career planning services, and educational support.