Transfer Application Fee Waiver/Reimbursement
With support from the Associate Student Government Helpful Hawks Program, the SCC Transfer Success Center is providing an application fee waiver for those applying to the Fall 2021 admissions cycle. In order to receive the reimbursement, you must meet the qualifications below and apply. If you have any questions and/or need assistance please contact the Transfer Success Center at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call 714-628-4865.
What does the fee reimbursement do?
• Provide the reimbursement for ONE (1) application fee to a Cal State, University of California, or Private University. (Funds will be disbursed on a first-come, first-served basis until funding runs out.)
Eligibility and Instructions
• You must be an SCC student currently be applying to transfer for the Fall 2021 semester to a four-year university.
• To qualify, you must not be eligible for the application fee waiver provided by the application system.
• You must pay the fee first and then you will be reimbursed.
• You must submit your transfer application submission confirmation and proof of payment.
• Write a paragraph on how this fee reimbursement will support you in reaching your transfer goals.
• You will be notified if you have received the reimbursement via email. (Note: Completing this form and meeting requirements does not guarantee reimbursement. Funding is very limited)
How to Apply
Interested students can apply by filling out the application form and submitting it to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed for eligibility on a first-come, first-serve basis and accepted until the reimbursement funds have all been claimed. Download the application here: