The Transfer Success Center supports and guides students through the four-year university transfer process. We aim to empower all students, especially those underrepresented and disadvantaged, in achieving their transfer goals. Programs, services, and resources are provided to give comprehensive transfer information which will help students prepare for successful admission and transition to four-year institutions.
SCC's Transfer Success
- Santiago Canyon College has transferred students to over 500 universities and colleges worldwide since becoming independently accredited in 2000. SCC's most popular transfer destinations are Cal State Fullerton, Cal State Long Beach, UC Irvine, UCLA, Chapman, USC, and Arizona State, but SCC students have also transferred to schools such as Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Cornell, BYU, CalTech, Stanford, and many more.
- SCC has excellent transfer admission success at highly competitive UC campuses such as UCLA and UC Berkeley.
- SCC students have the opportunity participate in the UC Transfer Admission Guarantee program (TAG), which offers guaranteed admission for qualifying students at six of the nine UC campuses.
- The UCLA Transfer Alliance Program (TAP) provides SCC Honors students greatly enhanced admission priority, plus eligibility for exclusive TAP program scholarships.
- A special partnership with UC Irvine allows SCC Honors students to participate in the UCI Honors to Honors program, which grants entry into UCI's Campuswide Honors program and gives priority consideration for the UC Regents Scholarship.
The SCC Transfer Success Center is committed to providing outstanding service to all members of our campus community.