2019/2020 InterClub Council Executive Board
COVID-19: A message from Student Life & Leadership
Student Life Online Resources
In these turbulent times, Student Life & Leadership remains committed to serving the campus community and prioritizing the health, safety, and well being of all, student and employee alike. In order to better serve you with the most flexibility possible, below are some of the ways you can interact with Student Life staff in the coming weeks.
- Basecamp: For all current Associated Student Government (ASG) officers and club representatives, information will distributed through the SCCASG's Basecamp collaboration platform. Club representatives should share relevant information with their clubs in order to ensure the dispersal of information. Important announcements will also be sent by email.
- Email: Student Life staff are available to answer your questions by email.
- Phone: To contact Student Life & Leadership by phone, please call:
- Diana Casares: (714) 628-4710
- Rob Bustamante: (714) 628-4912
- Zoom Video Conferencing: The option to videoconference with a staff member is available. Please email a staff member to create an appointment. In addition, all regularly scheduled ASG and ICC meetings will be held on Zoom beginning Monday, March 23rd. Consult theZoom Guide for Students.pdf for directions on how to participate - the participation link for each Zoom meeting will be included on the meeting agenda. Hard copies of all meeting agendas will be posted on the bulletin board in front of SCC A-206, and are also available online from the "Associated Student Government Agendas and Minutes" tab on the sidebar of this page.
- In-Person: In person meetings are suspended until further notice. Please refer to the RSCCD web page for up to date information: www.rsccd.edu
- Additional Online Resources: Please visit this link for a list of online tools, resources and technology available to you.
For information regarding the COVID-19 Update
From the Vice President of Student Services
March 18, 2020-Update No. 1
This information is current as of 9 a.m.
Get Involved! Get Connected!
Participation is Encouraged!
Students are encouraged to participate in campus clubs and organizations. Clubs provide networking for students in academic, special interest and social programs. The club program is an ever-growing phase of the college scene with new clubs appearing each year.
Clubs, organizations and the Associated Student Body are very important parts of college life for many of our students.
Leadership skills are developed through the informal atmosphere of organizational activities.
are welcome. To start a new club, complete the Club Registration Form
and turn in any additional materials as instructed. The deadline for club applications for the Spring 2020 semester is March 11, 2020 at 4:30pm-no exceptions.
Questions? Contact the Office of Student Life and Leadership (SCC A-206).
Inter-Club Council (ICC)
The Inter-Club Council (ICC) is the governing body for all clubs. The roles of the ICC are designed to:
- Enforce all rules and regulations of the ASG Codes
- Facilitate cooperation between clubs
- Act as a council for communication between clubs
- Assist in the promotion of club activities
Campus Clubs and Organizations
Club Roster Handout Fall 2019
All club meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change. New clubs are forming now and a contact list for Spring 2020 will become available March 16, 2020.
GET INVOLVED! GET CONNECTED!