SHWS is available to currently enrolled credit students who have paid the health fee.
Making an Appointment
Call SHWS at (714) 628-4773 to make an appointment for your visit. Appointments are required for our physicians and clinical psychologists. Walk-ins for nursing are available on a first come first serve basis.
SHWS treats short-term conditions, for ongoing long-term medical care please refer to a primary care physician or medical specialist. All services are provided without charge, except nominal fees for laboratory tests and some medical supplies and procedures.
wound care, joint sprains, eye wash, ear lavage
- Birth Control: PAPs,
Depo-Provera, birth control pills, condoms, emergency contraception
- STI testing, HIV testing, UTI testing, pregnancy testing
- Cervical cancer screening
PACT: Income qualified students may qualify for free services
- Vaccines & Tests
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis - TDaP
- Tuberculosis TB Screening or Assessment
blood, urine, strep tests
- 1:1 Counseling & Referrals for vaping, tobacco, or smoking cessation
antihistamines, Advil, Tylenol
- Optometry/basic glasses