Research supports that healthy behavior, thoughts, and emotions are part of a good education. Psychological
Services can help with exploring and developing goals that support your mental health as you navigate being in college.
Students must meet the following requirements to make an appointment with the psychologist:
- Psychological Services is available to currently enrolled credit students who have paid the health fee
- Students must be adults 18+ of age
How to Setup an Appointment
- Appointments must be made in person
- Visit the Student Health & Wellness Services during office hours
- Fill out forms at front office
- Front office will schedule a time for your appointment
- Attend scheduled appointment
The following services are available to ensure that you have the support that you need while you are carrying on your education and career goals at Santiago Canyon College. In a confidential atmosphere, a Clinical Psychologist and/or Intern can help you find solutions to problems with stress, relationships, anxiety, depression, fears, self-esteem, alcohol and drug issues, and adjustment to college life.
- One to one SHORT TERM psychotherapy
- Crisis intervention
- Couples therapy - if both are eligible students
Psychological Services Video