Please carefully read the section below the dates listed to ensure all requirements are being met in order to receive your disbursement.
Financial Aid Disbursement Dates and Detailed Information:
2018-2019 (printable PDF)
|*Award Acceptance Date||**Fund Processing Date:||PROGRAMS:|
|September 10||September 20||1st Pell Grant|
|September 17||September 27||1st Pell Grant|
|September 24||October 4||1st Direct Loan|
|October 8||October 18||1st Pell Grant, FSEOG, Cal Grant, SSCG|
|October 15||October 25||1st Direct Loan |
|October 22||November 1||1st Pell Grant, FSEOG, Cal Grant, SSCG|
|November 4||November 19||2nd Pell Payment (All remaining or eligible Pell), FSEOG, Cal Grant, FTSSG|
|November 12||November 21||2nd Direct Loan (All remaining or eligible Direct Loan)|
|December 3||December 13||Pell Grant, Cal Grant, FSEOG, SSCG|
|December 10||December 19||All Direct Loan|
|January 7||January 17||All Programs|
|January 28||February 7||All Programs|
|*Award Acceptance Date||**Fund Process Date:||PROGRAMS:|
|February 25||March 7||1st Pell Grant|
|March 4||March 14||1st Pell Grant|
|March 11||March 21||1st Direct Loan|
|March 18||March 28||1st Pell Grant, Cal Grant, FSEOG, SSCG|
|April 1||April 10||1st Direct Loan|
|April 15||April 25||1st Pell Grant, Cal Grant, FSEOG, SSCG|
|April 28||May 13||2nd Pell Payment (All remaining or eligible Pell), Cal Grant, FSEOG, FTSSG|
|May 13||May 23||2nd Direct Loan (All remaining or eligible Direct Loan)|
|May 20||May 30||Pell Grant, Cal Grant, FSEOG, SSCG|
|May 27||June 6||All Direct Loan|
|June 10||June 20||All Programs|
|*Award Acceptance Date||**Fund Process Date:||PROGRAMS:|
|June 30||July 11||Summer Pell Grant, Retro's|
|July 29||August 8||Summer Pell Grant, Retro's|
|August 19||August 29||Summer Pell Grant, Retro's|
*Award Acceptance Date: Students must accept their Financial Aid Awards by this date in order to have the Santiago Canyon College Financial Aid Office (SCC FAO) disburse the funds. Acceptance is completed ONLINE via student's WebAdvisor account.
TO RECEIVE DISBURSEMENT OF FINANCIAL AID FUNDS, EACH STUDENT MUST DO THESE THINGS BEFORE THE AWARD ACCEPTANCE DATE:
- Accept your Financial Aid awards on WebAdvisor
- Meet the eligibility requirements of the program being awarded
- Meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements established by SCC FAO
**Fund Process Date: This is the day funds will be transmitted to our 3rd Party Servicer.
- Important! Beginning 2018/19 academic year, the Rancho Santiago Canyon College District (RSCCD) will be using BankMobile as our new 3rd Party Servicer. (Please note: We are no longer be using BlackBoard Pay, as in previous years. If you previously selected a disbursement option with Blackboard Pay, it will no longer be valid during 2018/19)
- Making a disbursement selection with BankMobile is easy! Just log in to your WebAdvisor and under the Financial Aid heading select “New! Choose Your Disbursement Option." Follow the instructions to select either Direct Deposit to Existing Account or Vibe Debit Card or Check. Student must actively make a selection. Checks are not an automatic default until 21 days after the “Funding Date. SCC highly recommends that students make their selection early to prevent any delays in receiving their disbursements. (Disbursements are referred to as “refunds" by BankMobile.)
Based on student's selection of disbursement preference, funds can be expected from BankMobile on the following timeline:
- Vibe Checking Account/Debit Card – same day as “Fund Process Date"
- Direct Deposit to student's existing bank account – 1 to 2 Business Days from the “Fund Process Date"
- Check from BankMobile via mail – 5 to 7 days from the “Fund Process Date" (as long as the student actively selected the check option).
Note: Checks expire after 90 days and are then considered “stale-dated." Any funds of stale-dated checks will be returned to the Federal or State program that awarded them. It is the student's responsibility to request those funds to be reissued during the same academic year, as long as the student remains eligible. Once the academic year has closed, funds cannot be reissued.
Additional Important Information regarding Federal and State Financial Aid Eligibility & Disbursements
All Federal and State Financial Aid Awards reflect the maximum full-time eligibility on student's individual award package. This is based on the assumption that students will be attending full-time (12+ units). At the time of disbursement, certain awards will be prorated based on student's actual enrollment. Intersession & Spring units are combined for certain programs. See Conditions of Acceptance for more detail.
The SCC FAO only disburses financial aid for classes actively in session. Classes that will start on a future date will not be disbursed until the class becomes active, and then will be included for disbursement on the next scheduled disbursement date. (Wait-listed classes are not included in disbursements.) The SCC FAO disburses Cal Grant after the Admissions & Records census dates by class.
After acceptance of an award, a student's eligibility may change due to an update to SAP, such as posting of a degree, or units transferred from previous schools, etc.
Any unpaid SCC mandatory fees will be deducted from disbursements.
Applicants whose financial aid is awarded and processed late in the term will receive one disbursement for the entire amount for that term, if processed on or after the scheduled 2nd disbursement(s) date(s) on this calendar.
Financial Aid Book Advance Program: Students may utilize this program as long as they meet the conditions of their financial aid award resources and adjust according to the fund eligibility. This may include Pell Grant, FSEOG, Cal Grant, SSCG, and Direct Loans (see Direct Loan eligibility requirements). Refer to the Book Advance Flyer for more details.
Federal Title IV Refund Regulations
Students who withdraw from all classes:
- After November 2, 2018 will have earned 100% of their federal award for Fall 2018.
- After April 26, 2019 will have earned 100% of their federal award for Spring 2019.
HAS YOUR ADDRESS CHANGED?
If you have moved, be sure to complete a “Change of Address” on:
1. Your WebAdvisor User Account AND
2. With BankMobile at www.BankMobileVibe.com
P.O. Box addresses are not accepted.