- Beginning 2018-2019, Rancho Santiago Canyon College District (RSCCD) will be using BankMobile as our 3rd Party Servicer. They will deliver your Financial Aid funds to you! Please note: We are no longer using "BlackBoard Pay" as in previous years. If you had previously selected a disbursement option with Blackboard Pay, it will no longer be valid.
Simply follow these steps to select your payment* preference with BankMobile:
1. Login to your WebAdvisor account
2. Click on STUDENTS and scroll down to FINANCIAL AID
3. Click on CHOOSE YOUR DISBURSEMENT OPTION (BANKMOBILE) You will access BankMobile's site, set up your profile and make your disbursement selection
Your options for receiving your financial aid disbursements are:
1. DEPOSIT TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT: Your financial aid funds can be deposited directly into your existing bank account, typically within 1-2 business days of the disbursement date.
2. DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE CHECKING ACCOUNT: If you would like to open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (after identity verification) your financial aid funds can be deposited the same day as the disbursement date.
3. PAPER CHECK DELIVERED BY U.S. POSTAL SERVICE: If you select to have a paper check mailed to your home address it can take 5 to 7 business days for the check to arrive, or more depending upon U.S. Postal Service First Class delivery timeframes. Be sure that your current address is updated on your school record. The check will expire after 90-days, so be sure to deposit it promptly.
If you do not actively select one of these methods of delivery, 21 days after the disbursement date the default of a paper check delivery will be auto-selected. For more details, see the 2018-2019 Disbursement Dates document.
* Note: BankMobile refers to Financial Aid disbursements as "refunds."
Actual refunds of tuition are not paid through BankMobile. This is handled through our Cashier's Office.
SCC Scholarships are not paid through BankMobile. You do not need a BankMobile account to receive your SCC Scholarship. Scholarships are paid by check and must be collected from SCC's Cashier's Office.