SUMMER 2021 PRIORITY REGISTRATION DATES:
FALL 2021 PRIORITY REGISTRATION DATES:
PRIORITY REGISTRATION ELIGIBILITY
In order to qualify for priority registration, students must be in good academic standing with fewer than 100 units.
Priority registration is lost when:
- A student has been on academic probation (earned a cumulative GPA of less than 2.0), and/or progress probation (percent of W, NP, or I grades is equal to/greater than 50% of all grades earned) for two consecutive semesters.
- A student is on academic dismissal (academic probation and/or progress probation for three consecutive semesters).
- A student has earned over 100 degree-applicable units.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
- Log on to WebAdvisor to view your priority registration appointment times
- You will need your WebAdvisor user ID and password to login and register online
The SPRING 2021 class schedule is available online through WebAdvisor.
If you would like assistance developing your Summer or Fall class schedule, please make an appointment to meet with a DSPS faculty member. Appointments will be made on a first come, first served basis.
ALTERNATE MEDIA REQUESTS:
Students approved for alternate media accommodations should submit their requests at least three (3) weeks prior to the start of the semester. The following submission request dates are being provided to ensure timely delivery of alternate media:
Spring 2021: Submit request by January 22, 2021
Summer 2021: Submit request by May 28, 2021
Requests submitted after these established deadlines may result in a delay of alternate media production. If you have any questions or need assistance requesting your approved alternate media accommodations, please contact the DSPS office.
SEMESTER START DATES:
Spring 2021: February 8, 2021
Summer 2021: June 21, 2021
DSPS CONTACT INFORMATION:
OFFICE: Building E, Room 105
VOICE: (714) 628-4860
Student Grievance Procedures