SUMMER 2019 REGISTRATION DATE:
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
FALL 2019 PRIORITY REGISTRATION DATES:
Tuesday, April 16, 2019/ Wednesday, April 17, 2019 (Two days only)
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
PRIORITY REGISTRATION ELIGIBILITY
In order to qualify for priority registration, students must be in good academic standing with fewer than 100 units. Priority registration is lost when:
1) A student has been on academic probation (earned a cumulative GPA of less than 2.0), and/or progress probation (percent of W, NP, or I grades is equal to/greater than 50% of all grades earned) for two consecutive semesters.
2) A student is on academic dismissal (academic probation and/or progress probation for three consecutive semesters).
3) A student has earned over 100 degree-applicable units.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
1) Log on to WebAdvisor to view your priority registration appointment times.
2) You will need your WebAdvisor user ID and password to login and register online.
The Summer 2019 and Fall 2019 class schedules are available online through WebAdvisor.
If you would like assistance developing your Summer or Fall class schedule, please make an appointment to meet with a DSPS faculty member. Appointments will be made on a first come, first served basis.
ALTERNATE MEDIA REQUESTS:
Students approved for alternate media accommodations should submit their requests at least three (3) weeks prior to the start of the semester. The following submission request dates are being provided to ensure timely delivery of alternate media:
Summer 2019: Submit request by May 27, 2019
Fall 2019: Submit request by August 5, 2019
Requests submitted after these established deadlines may result in a delay of alternate media production. If you have any questions or need assistance requesting your approved alternate media accommodations, please contact the DSPS office.
SEMESTER START DATES:
Summer 2019: June 17, 2019
Fall 2019: August 26, 2019
DSPS CONTACT INFORMATION:
OFFICE: Building E, Room 105
VOICE: (714) 628-4860
Student Grievance Procedures