Santiago Canyon College ( SCC) is one of the newest and fastest-growing community colleges in southern California. Located in the city of Orange, SCC serves over 16,000 students annually, and in 2019, was voted #3 Best College in California by College Choice. SCC is proud to provide a safe and inclusive environment that promotes and establishes respect and dignity, identifies and eliminates barriers to learning, and creates and encourages equitable outcomes for all students.
Top Ten Reasons to Attend SCC
- 221 degree and certificate programs, including 28 associate degrees for transfer – a degree that guarantees transfer to a California State University!
- Comprehensive STEM Program with dedicated counselors and a series of supplemental instructional resources.
- Robust Honors Program across multiple disciplines, whose students transfer to top universities.
- Thriving International Student Program to meet the needs of students visiting on an F-1 visa.
- High-quality, student-centered education for less - financial aid and scholarships available, including free tuition through the SCC Promise Scholarship for first-time, full-time students.
- Excellent university transfer rate supported by transfer guarantee programs, transfer fairs, and workshops.
- Vibrant student life – co-curricular student activities, including student government, clubs, Model United Nations, Forensics, and championship athletic teams.
- Career Education programs to prepare you for in-demand careers in biotechnology, accounting, public works, real estate, water utility science, and more.
- Welcoming and supportive campus with excellent student services, including veterans services, EOPS, CalWORKs, Guardian Scholars, Disabled Student Programs and Services, academic and career counseling, and more.
- Modern campus facilities – up-to-date Library, Humanities Building, Science Center, and Gym, with ample parking.
Find out why “What Happens Here Matters."