Chrome is the preferred web browser for Live-Chat.
Student Education Plan Petition to Graduate Forms
Other Graduation Related Forms
Degrees and Certificates FAQ
Who Should Submit a Petition?
- Students who have completed at least 30-degree applicable units and working towards completing their degree or certification should submit a petition to graduate.
- Even if you do not wish to participate in commencement, you need to complete a petition to receive your degree or certification.
Where Should I Submit My Petition?
- Submit Graduation Petitions to the Admissions & Records Office located in the E-Building (E-101) or email email@example.com.
When Are Petition Forms Due?
|Fall 2020||October 9, 2020||End of Mar 2021||End of Apr 2021||June 2021|
|Spring 2021||March 12, 2021||End of Aug 2021||End of Sept 2021||June 2021|
|Summer 2021||June 25, 2021||End of Oct 2021||End of Nov 2021||June 2021 or 2022|
|Fall 2021||October 8, 2021||End of Mar 2022||End of Apr 2022||June 2022|
|Spring 2022||March 11, 2022||End of Aug 2022||End of Sept 2022||June 2022|
|Summer 2022||June 24, 2022||End of Oct 2022||End of Nov 2022||June 2022 or 2023|
Submit your petition for graduation the semester prior to your final semester.
Petitions submitted after the deadline will be processed for the following semester.
How Do I Submit a Graduation Petition?
- Submit a scanned PDF copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images taken by using a cell phone camera do not always come out readable
- It is advised to use a PDF scanner such as CamScanner
- Graduation petitions will only be accepted from the email addresses we have on file in WebAdvisor
- All petitions MUST BE complete:
- All fields entered
- Signed and dated at the bottom
- Official transcripts from "Institutions Attended" must be in by the time of final evaluation
- Students will receive a confirmation email once the petition has been received
- Students can also submit a physical copy to Admissions and Records in E-101.
How Do I Get Help Completing a Petition?
- Sign up for a workshop
- Make an appointment with an academic counselor - (714) 628 - 4800
- Complete the form yourself following the instructions in this PowerPoint presentation:
How Do I Get Contact the Graduation Office?