Student Education Plan Petition to Graduate Forms
Other Graduation Related Forms
Degrees and Certificates FAQ
Who Should Submit a Petition?
- Students who have completed at least 30-degree applicable units and working towards completing their degree and/or certification should submit a petition to graduate.
- Even if you do not wish to participate in commencement, you need to complete a petition to receive your degree and/or certification.
Where Should I Submit My Petition?
- Graduation petitions are submitted to the Admissions Office. The Admissions Office is located in the E-Building.
When Are Petition Forms Due?
|Summer 2019||July 5, 2019||End of Oct 2019||End of Nov 2019|
|Fall 2019||Oct 11, 2019||End of Mar 2020||End of Apr 2020|
|Spring 2020||Mar 13, 2020||End of Aug 2020||End of Sept 2020|
Submit your petition for graduation the semester prior to your final semester.
Petitions submitted after the deadline will be processed for the following semester.
How Do I Get Help Completing a Petition?
- For directions on how to complete a Petition, please view the following PowerPoint presentation:
How to Complete a Graduation Petition
How Do I Get Contact the Graduation Office?
- Office: Graduation Office (E-101)
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:00am to 5:00pm and Friday 10:00am-2:00pm
- Phone: (714) 628-4852
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation Specialist: Tiffany Garbis