Sign In


​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Student Education Plan ​

Petition to Graduate Forms​

Other Graduation Related Forms 
Degrees and Certificates FAQ
Who Should Submit a Petition?
  • Students who have completed at least 30-degree applicable units and working towards completing their degree and/or certification should submit a petition to graduate.
  • Even if you do not wish to participate in commencement, you need to complete a petition to receive your degree and/or certification.
Where Should I Submit My Petition?
  • Submit Graduation Petitions to the Admissions & Records Office located in the E-Building (E-101).​
When Are Petition Forms Due?

Final Evaluation Completed

Eligible for 
​​​​Summer 201​9
​July 5, 2019
​End of Oct 2019
​End of Nov 2019
June 2019 or 2020
Fall 2019
Oct 11, 2019
​End of Mar 2020
End of Apr 2020
​​June 2020
Spring 2020
Mar 13, 2020End of Aug 2020
End of Sept 2020
​​June 2020
​​​​​​Summer 2020
​June 26, 2020
End of Oct 2020
End of Nov 2020
June 2020 or 2021

​S​​ubmit your petition for graduation the semester prior to your final semester.

Petitions submitted after the deadline will be processed for the following semester. 
How Do I Get Help Completing a Petition?
  • Sign up for a workshop
  • Make an appointment with an academic counselor (714) 628 - 4800
  • Complete the form yourself following the instructions in this PowerPoint presentation:
H​ow to Complete a Graduation Petition 

How Do I Get Contact the Graduation Office?
  • Office: Graduation Office (E-101)
  • Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:00am to 5:00pm and Friday 10:00am-2:00pm 
  • Phone: (714) 628-4852
  • Email:
  • Graduation Specialist: Tiffany Garbis​