International Student Program
Now accepting applications for
Summer & Fall 2019!
Click here to request more information
and sign up on our mailing list.
TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE SANTIAGO CANYON COLLEGE
- Easy Transfer Options. We offer an economical 2+2 option for students. Complete first two years of college at SCC, then transfer to a university. SCC curriculum meets university standards for transfer credit and admission.
- New facilities and modern technologies accompanied by small classroom sizes and award winning faculty.
- Regionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Lots of English Speaking Opportunities. Our small International Student program allows students to branch out and make friends with many native English speakers.
- Location, location, location. Orange and Orange County is centrally located near shopping malls, beaches, amusement parks such as Disneyland, and local universities.
SCC is one of the newest and fastest-growing community colleges in southern California. SCC is located in the city of Orange, which has been named one of the 50 Safest College Towns in America by The SafeWise Report. The college serves over 10,000 students from Anaheim Hills, Irvine, Orange, Tustin, Villa Park and throughout Orange County. SCC is a diverse learning community dedicated to intellectual and personal growth. SCC offers a comprehensive curriculum that includes university transfer, associate degree and certificate programs, and has been named one of the Top 10 Community Colleges of the Greater Los Angeles Area for Transfer by EDsmart. At SCC, we encourage students to plan, implement, and evaluate their educational progress through meaningful reflection and interaction with both the college and community.
English Language Program (ELP)
SCC's English Language Program (ELP) is an intensive English program that prepares students for study at U.S. colleges and universities. The program is designed for students who have some knowledge of English. ELP, which is both TOEFL-preparatory and academically oriented, conducts sessions throughout the year. Each session consists of 22 hours of instruction per week. ELP sessions are starting soon. Click here for more information.