Academic Success Center users
are responsible for working on lab assignments. The SOLE use of computer systems and resources is for academic/educational
purposes only. Lab personnel
will ask students to leave if they do not comply with the Lab Rules below.
LAB RULES / LAB STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
- DO NOT use the ASC's wireless network OR student computers to
- Check personal email, watch You Tube videos, play online games or gamble
- Check Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media
- NO TALKING on the phone OR TEXTING while in the lab.
- NO guests (no exceptions)
- NO food or drinks next to computer stations.
- Log out of the Success Center before leaving.
- Work quietly so they do not disturb other students.
- Use computers only for academic activities.
- Turn off or silence all cell phones and electronic devices.
- Leave their work area clean.
- Take responsibility for their personal property.
- Notify Success Center staff immediately of any computer problems.
- Push in keyboard tray and chair.
- Place headset neatly next to the computer monitor
- Handle all calls received by cell phone outside of the Center.
We hope that you will enjoy the pleasant, friendly atmosphere provided within the Academic Success Center.