Free for ALL Orange County residents!
In partnership with the Orange County Healthcare Agency and 360 Clinic, Santiago Canyon College offers free COVID-19 testing to all those who work, live, and learn in Orange County!
Tests are conducted every Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
(Days and Times subject to change.)
Available by walk-up and with an appointment only.
Appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration is required and will open 72 hours before the desired testing date.
Who is eligible?
· All Orange County residents
· Santiago Canyon College students
· All RSCCD employees (SAC, SCC, Continuing Education, etc.)
· Bring a form of ID: Government-Issued I.D.
· There is NO insurance requirement.
· Masks and social distancing practices are required
· Tests are self-administered nasal swabs.
· Tests are NOT invasive sinus tests
Open to anyone in your family 16 years of age or older.
To receive your vaccine at SCC, enter 92869 as a zip code when searching for a location. You will be able to schedule both doses at the same time.
Location: In front of the Gym
Santiago Canyon College
8045 E. Chapman Ave. Orange, CA 92869
See the diagram below.