Associate Professor and Faculty Coordinator
of Adults with Disabilities
Summer 2020 : Begins June 1 and ends July 24
SUMMER CLASSES WILL BE ONLINE ONLY DUE TO COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
WKPR 001 Transition to Higher Learning - Section # 88886
This is a perfect class for any student who is new to college.
WKPR 014 Basic Finance in the Workforce - Section #88881
Learn how to read your paycheck, understand taxes, and different wages.
WKPR 015 Public Communications - Section # 88816
Learn how to give different types of speeches. Great for practicing your public speaking skills.
New students will need to complete an online application
Returning students can register through WebAdvisor
Office location: College and Workforce Preparation Center
1572 North Main Street,
Orange, CA 92867
Contact Number: (714) 628-5987
Take a peek at our program
Register now for summer 2020! Summer Session (June 1 to July 24)
- WKPR 001 Transition to Higher Learning Ticket number 88886
- WKPR 014 Basic Finances in the Workforce Ticket number 88881
- WKPR 015 Public Communications Ticket number 88816
Students in the Adults with Disabilities Program should be able to:
- Benefit from education in a group setting
- Productively perform academic work independently with minimal assistance from instructor and IA
- Follow directions and stay on task for a reasonable period of time
- Maintain a satisfactory attention span to benefit from an 50 minutes of continuous instruction in a setting with distractions
- Use sufficient language comprehension skills to benefit from the class
- Participate in meaningful classroom activities
- Use receptive and/or expressive language
- Use appropriate behavioral and emotional responses
The Mission of the Program for Adults with Disabilities
To provide life, employment, and foundational educational skills to students with intellectual, developmental, and/or learning disabilities through specialized curriculum.
To provide students with the opportunity to earn a certificate of completion, transition into competitive wage employment, or transfer to credit classes. To provide employers with the opportunity for education on employees with disabilities.