Title:||B.A., M.A., M.A., (A.B.D. for PhD.)|
Position:||Professor of History|
Curriculum Committee Liaison with SAC
The Four Stages of the American Political Party System, 2010.
American, French, Haitian & Spanish American Revolutions 1775-1825, Social or Political? , 2009.
- "Francisco Franco Was Still Alive"
Global Cal Poly Magazine, 1999
(Currently PhD. candidate at Claremont Graduate University)
- B.A. University of California, Riverside Double Major History & Spanish with Honors
- Studied for a year at the University of Madrid Complutense (Spain)
- M.A. University of California Riverside, History,
- M.A. University of Notre Dame History (A.B.D. for PhD.)
- Chapman University
- Cal Poly Pomona
- Santa Ana College
- Cal State Fullerton
- University of Phoenix
- Rio Hondo College
- Riverside Community College Norco
- Mt. San Antonio College
- Cerritos College
- Teaching/Graduate Assistant: U.C.R. and Notre Dame
- Social Security Administration: Supervisory Paralegal Specialist (Retired),
- Professional Soccer Referee 10 Years USSF Certified (Retired)