|En un esfuerzo por reducir la propagación de COVID-19, nuestras Oficinas de Servicios Estudiantiles, que incluyen Consejería y Oficina de Registración, se proporcionarán a través de un formato de educación en línea hasta nuevo aviso.|
Check your email
- You will receive a confirmation email that provides instructions to complete the registration process. If you do not receive a confirmation email upon submitting your application please contact the Admissions & Records office 714-628-5900.
- New students will receive a second email that provides their WebAdvisor username and password.
Log in to Webadvisor
- Returning students must allow 1-2 business days after submitting their application for reactivation of their WebAdvisor account. After the reactivation period, students can register for classes using their existing WebAdvisor username and password.
- Students may look up their WebAdvisor username or can reset their password by visiting the WebAdvisor homepage.
Register for classes
- Students with an active WebAdvisor account may register for classes online at any time. For step by-step instructions on how to register for classes, refer to the WebAdvisor handout.
- Students interested in taking English as a Second Language or High School Diploma program classes, please call the Admissions & Records office (714) 628-5900 to schedule an appointment for assessment and orientation before registering.
For online classes only
Students enrolling for online classes must create an OpenCCC account to access CANVAS (the platform used to deliver online instruction). Once your CCCID displays on the screen, write your account number down. DO NOT click continue. Please close your browser. To log in to CANVAS use your WebAdvisor username and password. It may take up to 24-48 hours for your classes to appear on CANVAS.
**If you experience issues using WebAdvisor or looking up your username please contact the Admissions & Records Office (714) 628-5900. You may also refer to the tutorials provided below for guidance.
How to Log in to CANVAS and Create an OpenCCC Account
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions and Records office