Sign In

High School Programs

​​​​View page in ​Español​.​​​​

High School Diplo​ma or Equivalency Certificate?

​​To complete high school, you have two options. You can earn a high school diploma or an equivalency certificate (HiSET/GED). Both programs prepare students to transition to college or to get a better job. 

  • You earn a high school diploma after completing coursework and proficiencies.​ With this option, you attend classes in required subjects and complete coursework at your own pace. 
  • ​You must complete 4 to 5 exams in order to receive your Equivalency certificate in the follow categories: Math, Science, Social Studies, Reading and Writing.
Both the diploma and equivalency certificate program offer ​individualized study plans to work with your schedule.

Not quite ready for high school? We offer basic math, English as well as other courses to prepare you. Learn more about our Adult Basic Education Program​. ​

Not sure what program is right for you?  

Talk with a counselor ​​at the Division of Continuing Education. ​