Sign In
SCC Continuing Education Emergency Funds


Continuing Education Emergency Funds

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF II) is emergency funding from the federal government to assist students who are​ financially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.​​

These funds can help qualifying students who are facing an unexpected financial emergency and need help with one or more of the following items in order to stay enrolled in college: tuition, books, supplies, food, transportation, housing, child care, or health care.​

​​​​​​​TO APPLY​​​
1. Click the button below.

2. Complete and submit the form.​
3. Call (714)628-5993 if you have any questions  (hablamos Españ​ol)​.

Apply Here.jpg

Have tax questions about​ your Cares Act funding? Learn more.