Important Fall 2020 Parking Information
Welcome to the Fall Semester!
The current COVID-19 pandemic has impacted all of our lives. As we move towards the reopening of our campuses, the Rancho Santiago Community College District has been working hard to make the transition back to our campuses as convenient as possible.
As a result, the District has decided that students will not be required to purchase Fall semester parking permits. However, if students have a need to park on campus, such as for a face to face class or lab, then a daily parking permit will be required.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your local campus safety office at (714) 628-4730.
Buy your permit online via
WebAdvisor or by selecting the link below.
Persons that have paid the appropriate fee and are displaying an appropriate permit shall be permitted to use the Rancho Santiago Community College District (RSCCD) parking facilities at all of its locations including Santa Ana College and Santiago Canyon College.
View list of all RSCCD parking locations
The purchase of a parking permit does not guarantee space availability.
Parking permits are issued solely by authority of RSCCD and are not authorized for resale.
Note: Parking permits are required on Saturdays, Sundays, and State holidays.
Steps to Purchase Parking Permit
- Select the Purchase Parking Permit button above
- Log in to WebAdvisor by selecting the Log In link located in the lower right corner of the WebAdvisor home page
- Enter your
WebAdvisor ID and
Password and press the Submit button
- Depending on your affiliation with SAC select the Students, Faculty or Employees button
- Select the Purchase Parking Permits icon
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete Parking Permit purchase.