We are pleased to announce that Chapman University is now accepting applications for the Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship in Earth & Environmental Sciences (SURFEES).
Community College participants in the SURFEES program gain a firsthand experience in scientific investigation in a dynamic, collaborative research environment. Participants earn a $4,800 fellowship award and are provided with: on-campus housing at Chapman University for the full 8 weeks of the program, professional development workshops, seminars, and a concluding research poster presentation & commencement ceremony.
Program Dates: June 12 - August 04, 2023
To be eligible to apply you must be:
- A U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be enrolled at Santiago Canyon College as your home campus
- Planning to transfer to a bachelor's degree-granting institution in a STEM major
- Working towards your first bachelor’s degree
- Willing to make a full-time commitment
Access and Submit Completed Application here: www.chapman.edu/surfees
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, March 10, 2023 at 5:00 PM
SURFEES Virtual Information Sessions
Come learn more about this summer research opportunity and ask
Tuesday, February 14 and Thursday, February 16, 2023, 12:00-1:00 PM
Questions? Please contact Dr. Christopher Kim at Chapman University: