Engineering 210 - Engineering Materials
- Evaluate the properties of metals, polymers, crystals, ceramics, composites, and
semiconductors based on internal structure of the material.
- Recommend the appropriate materials to meet engineering design criteria based on
the materials' properties, structure, and performance.
Analyze and solve equilibrium conditions for a particle, rigid body, or a beam
in two or three dimensions.
- Determine and diagram the forces acting on a particle or rigid body in two or
Engineering 225 - Dynamics
Demonstrate qualitative and quantitative understanding of Newtonian Physics and
the equations of kinematics and kinetics of 2 and 3 dimensional motion.
- Demonstrate an understanding of conservation laws in mechanics and apply these
principles as an alternative to Newton's law of motion in the solution of
Engineering 230 - Network Analysis
- Analyze an electric circuit using various techniques including node and mesh
analysis and equivalent circuits.
- Assemble various circuits and use the appropriate test equipment to analyze the
response of the circuit.