Sign In

Undocumented Student Resources


Santiago Canyon College is committed to all student's success, regardless of immigration status.


The First Year Support Center offers specialized services for Dreamer students, including:

  • Assistance with completing the CA Dream Act application (Financial Aid)
  • Referrals to local low-cost immigration services
  • Scholarship Resources
  • SCC Promise Scholarship
FYSC Dreamer Services.jpg
More information regarding AB540 and Undocumented students can be found at:


Do you qualify for in-state tuition?

Complete this online tool to learn if you qualify for in-state tuition: CA In-State Tuition Tool

Webinars for Undocumented Students


Contact Cindy Partida
Student Services Coordinator, First Year Support Center