How Does Online Counseling Work?
If you are unable to attend an in-person appointment with a counselor, our online counseling services will give you the opportunity to have all of your counseling needs met in an online format.
Cranium Cafe is our online counseling platform that will allow you to chat, video-chat, audio-chat, share your screen, and download/share documents during your online counseling session.
Online Counseling Services Available
The SCC Counseling Department offers virtual assistance through Online Counseling Appointments and Live-Chat services.
Before your Online Counseling Session:
- Be prepared to provide your Student ID# to your counselor (Example: 2222222)
- Make sure you have a compatible device such as a desktop, laptop, tablet, or Android device.
- Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection.
- Either Chrome or Firefox internet browsers are required for video chat appointments.
- For Apple iPhone or iPad users, in order conduct video chat appointments, you must download the ConexED app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/conexed/id1208098450
TO LIVE-CHAT WITH A COUNSELOR, CLICK BELOW:
TO SCHEDULE AN ONLINE COUNSELING APPOINTMENT, CLICK BELOW: