The Technology Committee plans and promotes the use of technology to support teaching, promote student equity, enhance the student experience, and increase student success.
- Maintain a Technology Plan that aligns with state recommendations. The Technology Plan is updated continuously and major revisions take place on a 5 year cycle.
- Recommend allocation of technology and rank resource requests in accordance with the Educational Master Plan and Technology Plan
- Assess the technological needs and of faculty, staff, and students
- Make recommendations concerning acquisition, implementation, maintenance, and upgrading of technologies within a secure and robust infrastructure
- Communicate with college and district personnel
- Identify and promote resource procurement to advance technology and its use by students, faculty, and staff
- Maintain a website to disseminate technology-related information to the SCC community
- Maintain collaborative input and feedback with the Website Committee
One faculty member and one administrator will serve as co-chairs.
1 Faculty, Non-Credit (Daniel/Angela)
3 Classified (appointed by CSEA)
1 ITS Representative (non-voting member)
Meeting Minutes and Agendas