Steps to complete for Annual Planning
This work may only be completed by those that have been assigned the Department Coordinator role in eLumen.
- Update your departmental mission, goals, and objectives on the Profile page in eLumen.
- Save your updates to the Profile page in eLumen to PDF for future reference.
Access and complete the Annual Plan Template in eLumen by navigating to your eLumen Inbox.
- You will need to copy and paste text from this PDF into the Annual Plan Template in eLumen.
Complete all four sections of the annual plan template. Add any resource requests within your annual plan template for each resource request you would like to associate with your annual plan. Associating resource requests with your annual plan does not replace the formal resource request process of the college.
Once you have completed the annual plan template, please review all of the information before clicking the blue submit button. Should you accidentally submit your annual plan, please see the video on that specific topic linked below.
- Note: You no longer need to upload the PDFs of your completed Resource Request Forms to your annual plan template in the eLumen system. This is a change from last year's process.
- To add a resource request to your annual plan, select the blue "+Add Resource Request" link in the annual plan template and fill in the following information:
- Resource Name
- Resource Type
- Amount ($)
eLumen Test Site (practice here until you are comfortable)