The Facilities Committee reviews and recommends capital outlay projects and facility modifications, revises the college’s five year facility plan for the district in context with the current Educational Master Plan, and makes recommendations on new facilities and facility modifications to the College Council.
- Review requests from departments for facilities space and make recommendations to the College Council for approval and implementation
- Review and update the five-year Facilities Master Plan annually and forward any recommendations for changes to College Council for approval
- Review the annual State Scheduled Maintenance Program and recommend changes if necessary
- Address general issues related to custodial service, building maintenance, and utility usage
One faculty and the Vice President of Administrative Services or designee will serve as co-chairs.
- Vice President of Administrative Services or designee
- 1 Administrator
- 4 Classified
- 2 Students