Through special programs, classes, group or individual counseling, the SCC counseling department is committed to providing you with the assistance and advice that you need to successfully complete your academic, career, and personal goals.
Counseling services include:
- Career exploration and university transfer information
- Career development for undecided majors
- Testing and interpretation
- One-on-one counseling
- Educational planning and course selection
- Referral for special classes and/or testing
- Application workshops for Cal State and University of California
- New student orientations
Counselors are also available to help students:
- Develop optimal educational planning and career information
- Assess interests and abilities
- Find a new approach to problems
- Increase sensitivity to others
- Learn how to change self-defeating habits and attitudes
- Recognize style, purposes, and values
- Help students who are having academic or personal difficulties
- Clarify thinking
Santiago Canyon College
8045 E. Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92869
Phone : (714) 628-4800
Spring 2015 Counseling Office Hours:
Monday : 8am - 6pm
Tuesday : 8am - 6pm
Wednesday: 8am - 7pm
Thursday : 8am - 5pm
Friday : 8am - 12 noon
Note: The Office will be closed on Friday, April 3, 2015 for Cesar Chavez Day.
To request a counseling appointment, call (714) 628-4800 or stop by the Counseling Office, SCC-Room D-106. Your Student ID Number is required to schedule an appointment.