To create a calendar in a website, the Team Collaboration Lists feature must be activated.
Activating Team Collaboration Lists:
- Go to the site in question
- Click Site Actions --> Site Settings --> Modify All Site Settings.
- In Site Settings page, click Site featuresunder Site Administration
- In Site Features page, activate the Team Collaboration Lists feature.
Steps to create a calendar:
- Go to Site Actions --> View All Site Content
- In All Site Content page, click the Create button.
- Select Calendar under Tracking column
- Enter calendar name and description
- Choose Yes or No to Display the list on the quick launch (You can modify navigation later)
Steps to delete a calendar:
- Go to the calendar page you want to delete
- Select List Settings under Settings menu
- Click on Delete this List under Permissions and Management column
(The list is deleted from the site and sent to the recycle bin. You can restore it if needed.)
<< Back to Home Page >>