Student assistants working fall, intersession and spring 2015 semesters:
- Last work day for fall semester is December 13, 2014
- Intersession work requirement – Policy attached
- must have been enrolled a minimum of 6 units during fall 2014
- be enrolled for a minimum of 1 unit for intersession 2015
- must be enrolled a minimum of 6 units for spring 2015 (sixteen week classes)
- students must provide a copy of their class schedules for intersession and spring semesters to our office E-104, by December 16th.
"Developing Tomorrow's Workforce Today"
On-Campus Job Placement is dedicated in aiding students at Santiago Canyon college advance their leadership skills by placing them in on-campus student work programs. Student employment at Santiago Canyon College can assist with education cost and also develop desirable work attitudes and habits through valid work experiences. This work experience is intended to compliment the educational process and to enhance future employment. Specific hiring procedures have been established for new student employees and for students seeking to continue their employment from the previous academic year. If you are seeking a student position or if you are a supervisor seeking to fill one of our positions please contact us.
|Monday - Thursday
||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|Santiago Canyon College
8045 E. Chapman, Room E-104
Orange, CA 92869
Equal Opportunity Program
An equal opportunity employer is one that gives all applications equal consideration and makes no distinctions as to color, creed, handicap, national origin, sex, or sexual orientation. It is the policy of Santiago Canyon College to uphold the spirit and letter of the Equal Opportunity Laws by dealing only with equal opportunity employers.