TO PROSPECTIVE DONORS
Giving to the SCC Scholarship program offers donors the opportunity to celebrate our students’ achievements while empowering them to grow and evolve as life-long learners and assets to their communities.
Donors have the following advantages:
- Donors may use their prerogative and design a scholarship to complement their individual/corporate vision by personally designing the criterion used to select a worthy recipient. Donors may also update their criterion as they deem fit.
- Donors can choose to donate one-time-only or create an annual scholarship.
- Donors can fund their scholarship throughout the year at their convenience Donors can choose to be part of the Selection Committee or delegate those duties to the highly qualified faculty and staff Selection Committee members.
- Donors are invited and encouraged to attend our annual scholarship ceremony where they having the option of presenting their scholarship directly into the hands of the selected recipient.
- Scholarship donations are tax deductible!
an SCC Donor requires very little paperwork. If you are interested in setting
up a scholarship simply:
Contact Andrea Garcia, Financial Aid Coordinator, at (714) 628-4793.
Prospective Donor packet will be sent to you for your review and completion.
please contact Andrea Garcia, Financial Aid Coordinator, at (714) 628-4793 to
arrange a convenient time to meet and answer any questions you may have. At
that time Andrea will collect and review relevant donor information.