Sign In

Satisfactory Academic Policy

​Make Satisfactory Academic Progress 
If you want to keep receiving your federal student aid, make sure you stay eligible.

You'll need to continue to meet the basic eligibility criteria, make satisfactory academic progress, and fill out the FAFSA every year.  This means you must earn a minimum overall GPA and complete a minimum percentage of the classes you attempt.  You must also finish completing your degree or certificate within the maximum time frame allowable at your school.

(Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 / Summer 2016)

​​(Fall 2016 / Spring 2017 / Summer 2017)