Santiago Canyon College, 8045 E. Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869, 714-628-4900
Please stop by with any questions regarding your school records, admissions and registration. We're here to help you. Our Admissions & Records team is united in supporting students to achieve their educational goals.
Our MISSION is to educate students regarding College policies, procedures, services, and Online Records by providing clear and concise information. Since Admissions & Records staff members believe that service to students is our top priority, it is our goal to provide information within a supportive and positive atmosphere.
PRIORITY REGISTRATION (California Community Colleges Student Success Initiative)
· You may lose classes if you choose not to pay in full immediately:
In addition to the 3-day non-payment drop policy, there is a final outstanding balance drop date. All fees (enrollment and health fee) must be paid in full by the Friday (midnight) before the start of the semester. No balance will be carried over into the start of the semester. Click here for more information.
· You may lose priority registration:
1. If you are on academic probation for 2 consecutive terms
2. If you have accrued 100+ units of degree applicable courses at
SAC/SCC. Click here for more information
· Santiago Canyon College is now accepting applications for International Students (F1-Visa Students) Please take a moment and view our international students page for important information or contact Tiffany Sergio at email@example.com or call 714-628-5050. Click here for more information.
General InformationPhone: (714) 628-4901
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.