Academic Success Center Policies:
- Center users should carry their college I.D. card or know their student I.D. number in order to sign-in.
- Center computers are restricted to academic activities only. Chat rooms, music videos, messages, e-mails, downloads, games and/or any other non- academic activity is prohibited.
- Center/College personnel reserve the right to monitor all computer-related activities performed by students within the Academic Success Center through the use of monitoring software.
- See 'Standards of Conduct for Computer Classrooms and Computer Labs' in the
As a courtesy to other Center users:
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Speak softly.
- Do not turn off computer.
- Close all applications opened and return computer back to the desktop display.
- Place headset neatly next to the computer monitor
- Push in keyboard tray and chair.
- Turn off or mute any personal electronic devices that may be disruptive.
- Handle all calls received by cell phone outside of the Center.
We hope that you will enjoy the pleasant, friendly atmosphere provided within the Academic Success Center.