Academic Success Center users
are responsible for working on lab assignments. The SOLE use of computer systems and resources is for academic/educational
purposes only. Lab personnel
will ask students to leave if they do not comply with the Lab Rules below.
LAB RULES / LAB STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
NOT use the ASC’s wireless network OR student computers to
personal email, watch You Tube videos, play online games or gamble
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media
NO TALKING on the phone OR TEXTING while in the
NO guests (no exceptions)
NO food or drinks next to computer stations.
It is the SCC student’s responsibility to read and understand the
College Policies and Procedures. Detailed College Policies and Procedures are
found in the SCC Catalog.
Academic Success Center OPEN HOURS
(These may change in mid-Fall.)
Monday & Wednesday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm
ü Failing to sign in and out will earn you ø lab
ü Students cannot accrue lab hours during ANY of
their scheduled class time. No exceptions!
ü AGAIN--ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE USE.
ü Need to print?
Go to the SCC Library.
Lab will be CLOSED on
September 1st . . . . . . . . . . . . Labor Day
November 11th . . . . . .. . .
. . . Veteran’s Day
Nov. 27th & 28th
. . . . . . . . .. .Thanksgiving
As a courtesy to other Center users:
· Log out of the Success Center before leaving.
· Work quietly so they do not disturb other students.
· Use computers only for academic activities.
· Turn off or silence all cell phones and electronic
· Leave their work area clean.
· Take responsibility for their personal property.
· Notify Success Center staff immediately of any
· Push in keyboard tray and chair.
· Place headset neatly next to the computer monitor
· Handle all calls received by cell phone outside of
We hope that you will enjoy the pleasant, friendly atmosphere provided within the Academic Success Center.