In collaboration with knowledgeable and skilled SCC counselors and 4-year college/university representatives, the Transfer Success Center staff aims to foster a seamless university transfer process through services and resources that include:
- University research
- Individual advisement
- College/university representative appointments
- Application workshops
- Campus tours
- College fairs
- Guaranteed admission programs
- Articulation agreements with 4-year institutions
Fall 2016 Office Hours:
|Monday - Tuesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM -12:00 PM|
SCC's Transfer Success
- Since becoming independently accredited in 2000, Santiago Canyon College has transferred students to over 500 universities and colleges worldwide. SCC's most popular transfer destinations are Cal State Fullerton, Cal State Long Beach, UC Irvine, UCLA, Chapman, USC, and Arizona State, but SCC students have also transferred to schools such as Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Cornell, BYU, CalTech, Stanford, and many more.
- SCC has excellent transfer admission success at highly competitive UC campuses such as UCLA and UC Berkeley, our UC transfer admit rate is among the best.
- SCC students participate in the UC Transfer Admission Guarantee program (TAG), which offers guaranteed admission for qualifying students at six of the nine UC campuses.
- UCLA's Transfer Alliance Program (TAP) provides SCC Honors students greatly enhanced admission priority, plus eligibility for exclusive TAP program scholarships.
- A special partnership with UC Irvine allows SCC Honors students to participate in UCI's Honors to Honors program, which grants entry into UCI's Campuswide Honors program and gives priority consideration for the UC Regents Scholarship. To date, 100% of SCC's eligible Honors transfers were admitted to the program and received the scholarship.
The SCC Transfer Success Center is committed to providing outstanding service to all members of our campus community.