Check Your Account and Renew Online
1. Go to the Library catalog and click the Review Your Account link.
2. Enter your college-assigned ID [do not use social security number] or patron barcode with no spaces or dashes.
3. Enter your last name as requested.
4. If you have items checked out, you will see a list of what you currently have and when they are due.
5. At this time, only books [except Bestsellers] and books on tapes / books on CD can be renewed for 7 additional days from date renewed.
6. If you want to renew, click the renew box next to a title.
7. Materials must be renewed on or before the due date.
8. If the materials have a hold, you will not be able to renew.
9. If you have overdue books or an outstanding fine, you will not be able to renew.
10. If you have any questions, please call the Circulation Desk at
Return to the Library Homepage