Get on the Fast Track to a career in Real Estate
About the Program
Santiago Canyon College offers a Fast Track Program. Each of these 3-unit, online classes can be completed in eight weeks:
- Real Estate Principles 102 (required)
- Real Estate Practice 105 (required)
- Elective - select one of the following
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate 103
- Real Estate Economics 110
- Real Estate Finance 106
SCC's Fast Track program makes it possible for you to take just three real estate classes and meet the California department of Real Estate's requirements to take the salesperson license examination. (See the California Bureau of Real Estate website at www.dre.ca.gov for specific licensing requirements.)
- SCC’s Real Estate Program facilitator is available for consultation with students via phone, email, or on campus (by appointment).
- Instructors are licensed, experienced professionals currently practicing real estate in California.
- The Fast Track program is offered year-round.
- Real estate exam prep resources are available.
- Career referrals are provided to brokers interested in hiring newly licensed sales people.
- Workshops are offered on how to succeed in the real estate business. Visit the Community Services website for more information.
- See when the next Fast Track classes begin.