Links and Resources
These links and resources are provided for your interest and benefit. Please note that the College does not endorse any opinion, report, product, or service described in them. If you would like to recommend other links or find links that are not working, please let us know.
- American Construction Inspectors Association - A professional organization whose main purpose is to advance, protect, and improve the practice of inspection in the construction industry
- The American Public Works Association - An international educational and professional association of public agencies, private sector companies, and individuals dedicated to providing high quality public works goods and services
- The Maintenance Superintendents Association - A useful data base containing up to date standard project, equipment and material specifications and other pertinent information relating to infrastructure maintenance activities.
- American Traffic Services Association - An international trade association that represents companies and individuals in the traffic control and roadway safety industry
- Geological Survey - Official Web page for this bureau of the Department of the Interior, providing reliable scientific information to describe and understand the Earth
- League of California Cities - Useful links to national, state, and local governmental associations; United States and California government; and related California links