These links and resources are provided for your interest and benefit. Please note that the College does not endorse any opinion, report, product, or service described in them.
- American Construction Inspectors Association - A professional organization whose main purpose is to advance, protect, and improve the practice of inspection in the construction industry
- The American Public Works Association - An international educational and professional association of public agencies, private sector companies, and individuals dedicated to providing high quality public works goods and services
- The Maintenance Superintendents Association - A useful data base containing up to date standard project, equipment and material specifications and other pertinent information relating to infrastructure maintenance activities.
- American Traffic Services Association - An international trade association that represents companies and individuals in the traffic control and roadway safety industry
- Geological Survey - Official Web page for this bureau of the Department of the Interior, providing reliable scientific information to describe and understand the Earth
- League of California Cities - Useful links to national, state, and local governmental associations; United States and California government; and related California links