The internet has become very important for Astronomical research. Therefore we encourage students to use the World Wide Web (WWW) to explore various astronomical site. Here is a list of several good sites:
- AstronomyNow.com -- great site for astronomy articles.
- SpaceFlightNow.com -- sister site to Astronomy.com, but focused on spaceflight
- BadAstronomy.com -- Debunks myths and misconceptions related to astronomy.
- SpaceWeather.com -- Great site about what is happening on the Sun and in are neighborhood of the solar system
- Hubble Site -- Site for the HST (Hubble Space Telescope) images
- CLEA -- Computer simulations used in Astronomy labs
Information about daylight saving time (DST):