SCC Budget Committee
The Santiago Canyon College Budget Committee meets third Tuesday of each month, 3:15-4:30 p.m., in E-107.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. , Room TBA
MINUTES - BUDGET COMMITTEE 10-1-2013 Amended.docx
MINUTES - BUDGET COMMITTEE 9-3-2013.doc
MINUTES - BUDGET COMMITTEE 3-4-2013.doc
MINUTES - BUDGET COMMITTEE 2-19-2013.doc
MINUTES - BUDGET COMMITTEE 12-04-2012.doc
MINUTES - BUDGET COMMITTEE 10-16-2012.docx
MINUTES - BUDGET COMMITTEE 9-17-2012.docx
MINUTES - BUDGET COMMITTEE 6-11-2012.doc
MINUTES - BUDGET COMMITTEE 4-3-2012.docx
MINUTES - BUDGET COMMITTEE 3-6-12.docx
AGENDA - BUDGET COMMITTEE 09-16-2014.doc
AGENDA - BUDGET COMMITTEE 05-06-2014.doc
AGENDA - BUDGET COMMITTEE 12-03-2013.doc
District Operations Worksheet (2013-14)
DO functional areas - FY 12-13 AB and Actual - FY 13-14 AB.xlsx
The mission of the SCC Budget Committee is to provide fiscal analysis of college planning and advocate greater efficiency and effectiveness of budget resources. The Budget Committee facilitates communication about budgetary matters between college constituents and the District.
1. Reviews requests for additional funding to determine fiscal impact.
2. Monitors long range fiscal plans to determine if college and district long-term priorities are funded.
3. Regularly reviews college revenues and expenditures and communicates concerns to constituent groups; proposes adjustments to budgets as requested.
4. Monitors the budget development process and the on-going implementation of the annual college budget.
5. Reviews requests to pursue grant funding opportunities and provides fiscal analysis.
6. Reviews the district and college budget allocation models and recommends changes if necessary.
7. Ensures the exchange of information between the Budget Committee and groups such as Associated Student Government, classified staff, the District Fiscal Resources Committee, the Planning & Institutional Effectiveness Committee, the Academic Senate, and College Council.
One faculty and one administrator will serve as co-chairs.
4 Faculty members (one from Cont. Ed.)
3 Classified members (one from Cont. Ed.) (appointed by CSEA)
4 Vice Presidents or designee (Administrative, and Student Services, Academic Affairs, and